UK Welcome Bonus
Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Deposit bonus: 200% bonus up to £100 and 100 Bonus Spins (10 per day for 10 days) on your first deposit, a 50% bonus up to £200 on your second deposit, a 50% bonus up to £200 on your third deposit, and a 100% bonus up to £100 on your fourth deposit.
- Bonus Spins are given on the following game: Book of Dead.
- You are required to deposit a minimum of £10 to receive your first bonus.
- You may only qualify for this promotion once.
- Your bonus and first 10 Bonus Spins are paid automatically upon your first deposit.
- Bonus Spins are credited daily at 13:00 BST and players must log in to their Vera&John account within 24 hours to claim their Bonus Spins.
- Bonus Spins are given on the following games: Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel; Flame Busters; Viking Runecraft; Luchadora; Joker Pro; 7 Sins; Second Strike; Gemix; Wild Wild West; Aloha! Cluster Pays.
- Winnings from Bonus Spins are paid out as bonus.
- Acquired Bonus Spins are valid for 48 hours.
- Deposits made with eWallets such as Neteller or Skrill will not activate any bonuses or promotions for UK players.
- Bonus winnings require 40 times turnover before release.
- The maximum single bet permitted whilst using a bonus is; unless otherwise specified; £6.25 (or equivalent) on slot style games and £25 (or equivalent) for table games and roulette; this includes any additional bets taken in any bonus round or double up feature. Should you wager above these limits, we have the right to confiscate the bonus and any winnings associated with the bonus*
- The maximum win available for withdrawal for non-funded players on all games is £100.
- This offer only applies to the original recipient.
- Vera&John reserves the right to end, alter or change this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- General terms and conditions apply.
*All other games not mentioned above have a £6.25 maximum bet limit.
These rules form part of the General Promotion T&C (click here to view them) & General T&C’s (click here to view them)
Click here to see an explanation of how bonuses work